Registration & First Signup
- You need to have two things to apply. First is a valid Email ID & second is a working Phone number. If you don’t have an email address you need to create one. There are various options (gmail, yahoo mail) for creating an email. Also, regarding the phone number, it is preferable that the phone number is active everytime after registration as you can be contacted by us if we find any issue regarding your form.
- If you are a new student (i.e. you have not registered in this portal before), you need to sign up by clicking on the New Registration button.
- After clicking the button you will be redirected to a form in which you need to fillup the following details:
- Select the course you want to apply for
- Select the type of course you want to apply for (Honours/Regular) (if applicable)
- Enter the required details very carefully as these values cannot be changed after submission.
- When you click the Submit button, you will now successfully register. Please note the email id and password shown on the screen for future references.
- Now you need to enter all the details that are asked in the page.
- After selecting and filling up the details you will need to click on the Submit button to proceed to the next step.
- If you find any confusion about the quota of our college, follow the Admission Guideline on the college website.
Subject Choice & Educational Details
- Now you will have to choose the prefered subject combination set by the college. There are some guidelines about the selection of the subject. We will recommend you to go through all those before filling up the rest of the form. Compulsory Subjects will be selected already, you have to select your MIL subject along with four optional subjects. Click on the “subject combination” box to get the list of combinations of subjects applicable to you.
- If you have any doubt regarding subject combinations you can ask the office of the principal of the college, by contacting them either through email or call. All the contact information is listed in the Contact Us page. You can access it by clicking on the Need Help button in the top right corner.
- After subject selection you will be asked to enter the marks of the last examination passed. Select the subject for which you want to add the marks. If the subject is not available in the selection list, click on the Add new subject button to add a new subject. If the name already exists in the system you can also search it by typing the same field. Type in the total marks of the subject along with the obtained marks.
- After entering mark details, you will need to fill up the educational details table. Fill up all necessary fields, leave it empty if it is not applicable to you.
- Now you will need to upload all the files that are asked in the panel.
- It is Important that you upload only .jpg,.jpeg,.png format files only.
- There is also a file size limit which is 1MB. You cannot upload files which are greater than 1MB.
- If your image size is very big, we will recommend you to use any online picture compressor. You can find these compressors by searching in google.
- Click on the + button to select the file. After selection the file will be automatically uploaded. You can preview or delete your uploaded file. Just hover over your photo, a view option and a delete option will appear. Hover to see other options.
- After uploading all your files, click on the Submit button to go the next step.
Required Files (in .jpg/.png/.jpeg format)
- Age Proof Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Educational Marksheet & Pass certificate of last examination
- Recent Passport size photo (size: 300X400px)
- Signature (size: 200X50px)
- Bank pass book front page photo copy
- Sports/NCC certificate if applied under those quotas
- Fringe Village Certificate (from Gaonburha) (if applying under Fringe village quota)
- Your whole form will be shown in this step.
- If you think everything is alright, then after agreeing our terms and conditions by clicking on the checkbox at the bottom of the page, you can click Final Submit to finally apply.
- If you find any problem in your form fillup, go back to the previous option form this Form View panel.
- Once you finally submit your form, you will not be able to modify any field
Application Fees Payment
As per govt instructions there are no registration fees.
- You will see your application form. You can print it by clicking on the Print icon.
- Do Not print it by pressing Ctrl+P. Use the custom print button to print your form.
POST FORM FILL UP STEPS
Please note that by filling up this form you are registering yourself with us only. For admission the following process will be followed.
- After submission of your form there will be an online scrutiny of all your documents. If any problem is found with your document you may be asked for correcting the document or you may be rejected directly. That’s why you need to fill up all your details very honestly.
- After verification process, merit list (General, caste-based etc.) will be generated on the basis of mark obtained in HSLC or equivalent in case of HS programme and HSSLC or equivalent in case of UG Programme. The merit list will be announced through the college website and notice board. You are asked to visit the college website regularly for notification regarding merit lists,
- After publishing the merit list, the date(s) of counselling/admission will be announched and the same will be published on the college website (https://www.navasakticollege.com/). Depending on the governements’ guideline this counselling process will be organised either online or offline (traditional way), which will be informed through our college website.